13 people were rushed to the hospital in the township
of arcadia tonight.
after becoming sickened by carbon monoxide.
It happened on Rainey Valley Road at about 4-30 this
Authorities were called to the home after seven adults
and five children became ill.
some were unconscious when authorites arrived.
One responding officer also became ill when he entered
Three helicopters and two ambulances rushed the victims
to the hospital.
Their conditions are not known at this time.
Authorities say it appears a charcoal grill was being
used in the kitchen area to heat the home.