ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - An event is offering a glimpse into newly-built homes in the area.
The parade of homes, which is organized by the La Crosse area builders association allows builders to showcase their work.
The event featured different homes in Holmen, Onalaska, and La Crosse.
The public can buy tickets and tour the designated homes to explore and see first-hand the different work each builder has done.
Jason Etrheim, co-owner of MasterCraft Homes said this is a good way for customers to determine what they want.
"When they build a home they get exactly what they want instead of trying of trying to find something that is already on the market either remodel it or settle with it for a while. So they get what they want from the get go so that's definitely the advantage of building a house,” Etrheim said.
The Parade of homes runs through Sunday and then again August 24-27.
- Wisconsin lawmaker's daughter charged in opioid death
- Trempealeau DA responds to letter sent to Walker
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Iowa parents charged in death of malnourished toddler
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- FBI human trafficking sting saves 2 Wisconsin children
- 125 years in prison for trucker who assaulted children