May begins with a nearly 1% drop in U.S. stocks as investors react to weak economic data. Dow drops 138 points.
More Money News
- AMC offers stock to loyal movie fans
- Average student loan debt: $29,400
- 'Volcker rule' finally at finish line
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Paul: Extending jobless benefits a 'disservice' to workers
- End of mortgage-fix break could mean big tax bills
- FHA to pull back on big mortgages
- No news is good news for stocks?