Dow and S&P gain 0.5%, inching closer to all-time highs. Nasdaq ends little changed as some tech stocks falter.
More Money News
- IRS to pay $70 million in bonuses
- Thousands of tea party activists rip IRS at rally
- Men's Wearhouse fires the 'I guarantee it' guy
- Fed sets road map for end of stimulus
- GM ranked tops in quality for first time
- Poll: Are you better or worse off than last year?
- The $380 million royal baby bump
- More young Americans axing credit cards
- Which majors are most likely to be underemployed?