(CNN) -- The U.S. economy has added 236,000 jobs in February, and the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the Labor Department said in a report Friday.
More Money News
- The myth of the American Dream
- Stocks up again ... but barely
- American Air back on Wall Street
- American, US Air merger becomes official
- 10 proactive steps to a painless divorce
- AMC offers stock to loyal movie fans
- Capitalizing on the 'Mandela brand'
- Treasury closes books on GM bailout
- Average student loan debt: $29,400