Tax changes you need to know about

Published On: Mar 04 2013 10:29:41 AM CST   Updated On: Mar 05 2013 01:03:46 AM CST

Find out what changes you need to know about before filing your taxes this year.

Tax forms, taxes, money
7 / 12
iStock / peanut8481

Roth Conversions May Be Taxable -- Taxpayers who converted or rolled over amounts to a Roth IRA in 2010 and did not include the entire amount in income in 2010 may need to report half of that taxable income on their 2012 returns.

Upload Photos / Videos