Tax changes you need to know about

Published On: Mar 04 2013 10:29:41 AM CST   Updated On: Mar 05 2013 01:03:46 AM CST

Find out what changes you need to know about before filing your taxes this year.

Taxes, tax forms
10 / 12

More Information On W-2s -- Under the Affordable Health Care Act, most employers are now required to report the value of health care benefits received by an employee on a federal W-2 form. It will appear in Box 12 with code DD, but don't worry -- it remains tax-free.

Upload Photos / Videos