A recent survey shows that single home owners value home ownership, and they value the financial investment.
In 2013, nearly one-third of real estate purchases were made my single home owners. According to Realtor.org, a Century 21 survey revealed in addition to making a financial investment, single home owners also wanted to stop paying rent and thought the timing was right to buy a home.
According to the survey on Realtor.org, single home owners said the hardest part of buying a home was making an offer and negotiating a price, getting a mortgage, moving, closing and finding a home.
When deciding which home to buy, home owners said space and square footage was the most important, followed by a yard and proximity to work or school.
- World War II veteran honored with quilt of valor
- And the winning Powerball numbers are...
- List of democrats running for governor continues to grow
- Gordy's Market closes underperforming stores
- Family and Children's Center's 'Healthy Families' program celebrates 25 years
- Gov. Walker asks for federal disaster declaration in Western Wisconsin
- La Crosse YMCA Teen Center bids farewell to seniors
- CASA volunteers honored at annual breakfast in Sparta
- Wisconsin healthcare system ranked best in the country
- Neo-Nazi gathering planned in Eau Claire called off