(CNN) -- The Federal Aviation Administration proposed a $2.75 million fine against Boeing Co. on Friday for allegedly failing to maintain quality controls regarding certain parts for its 777 aircraft production. Boeing has 30 days to respond to the FAA order.
More Travel News
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession
- Thanksgiving isn't the only harvest festival
- 10 things South Korea does best