(CNN) -- In a letter Friday to the head of the Transportation Security Administration, Delta CEO Richard Anderson said he objects to the federal agency's move this week to allow small pocket knives on airplanes.
More Travel News
- 7 ways budget cuts will hit national parks
- A traveler's guide to eating insects
- Live large, pay small in Panama City
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- And the most satisfying airline is ...
- Airlines collect $6 billion in fees
- 10 classic American experiences
- Fowl play? Giant duck drowns in Hong Kong
- 6 hot resorts for adults only