(CNN) -- In a letter Friday to the head of the Transportation Security Administration, Delta CEO Richard Anderson said he objects to the federal agency's move this week to allow small pocket knives on airplanes.
More Travel News
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession
- Thanksgiving isn't the only harvest festival
- 10 things South Korea does best
- 23 reasons it's great to be a tourist