(CNN) -- Joe Rickey Hundley, an Idaho man accused of uttering a racial slur and slapping a 2-year-old boy who cried on a Delta Air Lines flight, has been fired from his job. "As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company," Hundley's company, Aerospace and Defense Composite Group, said in a statement.
More Travel News
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Final boarding: DC-10's last passenger flight
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession