(CNN) -- An outage at Sabre, an airline reservation system, caused headaches for airlines around the world. "Sabre is experiencing a system issue," the company said in a tweet. "Our technology team is working as quickly as possible to resolve the situation."'
More Travel News
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession
- Thanksgiving isn't the only harvest festival
- 10 things South Korea does best
- 23 reasons it's great to be a tourist