(CNN) -- Because of the damage caused by a fire aboard the Grandeur of the Seas, Royal Caribbean has canceled the remaining three days of voyage, the cruise line said in a statement Monday evening. The ship, which departed Baltimore on Friday, was diverted to Freeport in the Bahamas, due to the fire, which began in a mooring area, the company said.
More Travel News
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Final boarding: DC-10's last passenger flight
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession