(CNN) -- The north terminal at Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Michigan was reopened Monday after being evacuated for about two hours due to concerns over a suspicious device, an airport official said.
More Travel News
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession
- Thanksgiving isn't the only harvest festival
- 10 things South Korea does best