A JetBlue pilot arrested after an apparent meltdown aboard a March flight is being released with conditions, including continuing mental health treatment. In July, Clayton Osbon was found not guilty by reason of instanity.
More Travel News
- A traveler's guide to eating insects
- Live large, pay small in Panama City
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- And the most satisfying airline is ...
- Airlines collect $6 billion in fees
- 10 classic American experiences
- Fowl play? Giant duck drowns in Hong Kong
- 6 hot resorts for adults only
- Woman kicked off flight for singing Whitney hit