(CNN) -- The Federal Aviation Administration will delay the closures of 149 federal-contract air traffic control towers until June 15, the FAA announced Friday. Last month, the FAA announced it would eliminate funding for these towers as part of forced spending cuts.
More Travel News
- South Africa's 'slum-themed' hotel slammed
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Final boarding: DC-10's last passenger flight
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals