(CNN) -- The Idaho man accused of slapping a crying 19-month-old boy on a Delta flight will plead not guilty, attorney Marcia Shein said. Joe Rickey Hundley, who is charged with assaulting a minor, is scheduled to appear in a federal courthouse in Atlanta Wednesday.
More Travel News
- South Africa's 'slum-themed' hotel slammed
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Final boarding: DC-10's last passenger flight
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals