(CNN) -- The first flights for passengers stranded on Carnival Dream will begin Friday at 9 a.m. ET., starting the process of 10 flights expected to take 2,184 passengers back home Friday, Carnival said. More passengers will be taken on the weekend.
More Travel News
- Top 10 destinations picked by travelers
- North Korea border town opens to tourists
- Airline flub: couple flown to wrong continent
- Return of the Dreamliner: 5 things to know
- 7 ways budget cuts will hit national parks
- A traveler's guide to eating insects
- Live large, pay small in Panama City
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- And the most satisfying airline is ...