(CNN) -- Asiana Airlines Flight 214 passenger Ye Mengyuan died of injuries she received from being run over by a San Francisco Fire Department vehicle after the plane crashed at the city's airport on July 6, San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault and San Francisco Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White told reporters Friday. Ye, 16, was alive when she was hit after she was expelled from the aircraft, Foucrault said. Ye was one of three people who died in the crash at San Francisco's airport and its aftermath.
More Travel News
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Final boarding: DC-10's last passenger flight
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession