(CNN) -- Regarding reports that one of the teens who died in Saturday's crash might have been run over by an emergency vehicle, National Transportation Safety Board Chairwoman Deborah Hersman said that a coroner has not determined the teen's cause of death, and investigators will review airport video to help determine what happened to her, Hersman told reporters Monday.
More Travel News
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Final boarding: DC-10's last passenger flight
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession