(CNN) -- Preliminary reviews of FAA radar data indicates that there was "no abnormally steep descent curve detected" in the landing approach of Asiana Airlines Flight 214, National Transportation Safety Board Chairwoman Deborah Hersman said Monday. Also, a preliminary review of the engines indicate that both were operating when the plane crashed, she said.
More Travel News
- How to take pics with imaginary girlfriend
- Delta: No special treatment for NCAA team
- Cell phones, weather may help plane search
- 15 lesser-known ski resorts for this winter
- Only in San Diego: 5 quirky things
- What can tourists expect in North Korea?
- Cyber Monday serves up travel deals
- Paprika: Hungary's spicy obsession
- Thanksgiving isn't the only harvest festival