(CNN) -- The Carnival cruise ship Triumph has reached the dock in Mobile, Alabama, four days after the ship was disabled by an engine fire in the Gulf of Mexico with more than 4,200 people aboard.
More Travel News
- Return of the Dreamliner: 5 things to know
- 7 ways budget cuts will hit national parks
- A traveler's guide to eating insects
- Live large, pay small in Panama City
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- And the most satisfying airline is ...
- Airlines collect $6 billion in fees
- 10 classic American experiences
- Fowl play? Giant duck drowns in Hong Kong