The fire that crippled the Carnival cruise ship Triumph was caused by a leak in a hose that served as a fuel oil return line for one of the ship's six engines, the U.S. Coast Guard said Monday.
More Travel News
- A traveler's guide to eating insects
- Live large, pay small in Panama City
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- And the most satisfying airline is ...
- Airlines collect $6 billion in fees
- 10 classic American experiences
- Fowl play? Giant duck drowns in Hong Kong
- 6 hot resorts for adults only
- Woman kicked off flight for singing Whitney hit