(CNN) -- Microsoft was hacked much like Facebook and Apple, the technology company announced Friday on its security blog. Microsoft said that its investigators "found a small number of computers, including some in our Mac business unit ... were infected by malicious software using techniques similar to those documented by other organizations." Apple said Tuesday that some of its employees' computers were compromised, and Facebook revealed a similar breach weeks earlier.
More Technology News
- Mars One plans robotic mission
- Victoria's Secret model wears 3-D printed wings
- Mars rover finds life-supporting chemicals
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities