"It's about trying to make it literally visible," he said. "The very nature of this kind of warfare makes the perpetrators, the victims, the landscape, essentially invisible."
More Technology News
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?
- Company fines couple for negative review
- Amazon drones? Time for a reality check
- Glasses for Noah: Mom's Facebook plea goes viral
- Justices deny petitions over online sales tax