Is your yard well-lit and inviting? If designed correctly your outdoor space can serve as an extra room in your home for entertaining and relaxing.
Take a look at these tips to help you choose the right lighting for your outdoor space.
What's the purpose of the outdoor space? What are you going to use the outdoor space for? Is it for entertaining? A play area for the kids? This will help you determine if you want calm, relaxing lighting for entertaining, or lighting to keep the outdoor space safe.
Sketch your yard: Make a sketch of your yard, including all existing structures and lighting. When going to get professional help with the lights this sketch will help determine what your needs are.
What parts of the yard do you want to add more lights to? This will help you identify the area and determine what type of lights are needed.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently