As summer begins, check out these sports you might want to try this season.
Standup Paddleboard: Enjoy the water while getting in a workout doing standup paddleboard.
Horseback riding: When's the last time you were on a horse? Horseback riding is a great way to explore trails while having fun. Find lessons in your local area.
Hiking: Hiking is a great outdoor exercise. Choose new trails to explore and enjoy looking at nature while you're hiking.
Sailing: Sign up for sailing lessons at a local club and enjoy your time on the water this summer.
Rowing: Rowing is a great workout. You will be building muscles while spending time on the water.
Archery: Archery has been growing in popularity since "The Hunger Games." Sign up for lessons this summer to see how accurate you can be with a bow.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently