Here's a look at What's for Dinner January 20, 2017:
Broccoli Salad by Gundersen Health System
- ½ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 2 crowns)
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin strips
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted almonds, chopped
Prepare the dressing by stirring together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place the broccoli florets in a colander and rinse with cool water. Drain well.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, sliced red onion, cranberries and almonds. Pour the prepared dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated in dressing.
Let the salad marinate for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Family serves others after receiving Thanksgiving meal
- La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner welcomes all
- Onalaska Community Thanksgiving dinner a community effort
- Jackson County family displaced after mobile home fire
- Woman injured in Vernon County car, horse and buggy crash
- Turkey Trot spreads holiday cheer while raising money
- Kwik Trip expansion plans include 300 new jobs in La Crosse area
- Felony cases keep public defenders busy while defendants wait in jail
- No major injuries after school bus rollover in Black River Falls
- Tomah VA says progress made since 2014 overdose death