Petey is a 10-month-old, neutered male, Pit Bull Terrier/Bulldog Mix who is current on vaccinations. He is a typical playful, energetic young pup who needs an owner who will provide him with plenty of attention and exercise! Petey keeps his kennel clean here at the shelter when he’s let out on a regular basis, but he does have accidents if he’s left for too long. We encourage asking an adoption counselor about crate training. He should do well in a home with another dog given proper introductions. He should live in an adult only home or with respectful children at least 12 years old and up. We are requiring that Petey’s adopters have a pre-adoption consultation with our dog trainer regarding some mild resource guarding issues. This handsome young man LOVES to play with his toys, he will win you over in no time with his goofy and lovable personality!
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain