Missy is a 6-year-old, spayed female, Pit Bull Terrier Mix who is current on vaccinations.
She is the sweetest girl who loves to snuggle!
Missy is a social butterfly, she loves being near her people.
She keeps her kennel clean during the day when she's let out on a regular basis but does have accidents overnight. She will need a consistent routine in her new home. We encourage asking an adoption counselor about crate training.
Missy should do well in a home with other dogs given proper introductions. She would do best with children 7 years old and up because she does jump up when she's excited.
She is an active girl who enjoys getting outside for her daily walks but she also calms down nicely and will snuggle right up next to you for attention! Given a chance this beautiful girl will steal your heart!
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners