Kiara is a 3-month-old, un-spayed female, torbie w/ white kitten. She is a high energy little girl! Wand toys, jingly balls, fuzzy mice and a nice cat tree will all be necessary in her new home to keep her out of trouble. Having a kitten like Kiara can be a ton of fun, but they require a lot more attention than an older cat. We encourage asking an adoption counselor for tips on bringing home a kitten. Kiara should do well in a home with other animals given proper introductions. Typically with kittens it is a good idea to provide them with a playmate so they can learn to play gently! She should do well with children as long as there is appropriate parental supervision.
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse