Kiara is a 3-month-old, un-spayed female, torbie w/ white kitten. She is a high energy little girl! Wand toys, jingly balls, fuzzy mice and a nice cat tree will all be necessary in her new home to keep her out of trouble. Having a kitten like Kiara can be a ton of fun, but they require a lot more attention than an older cat. We encourage asking an adoption counselor for tips on bringing home a kitten. Kiara should do well in a home with other animals given proper introductions. Typically with kittens it is a good idea to provide them with a playmate so they can learn to play gently! She should do well with children as long as there is appropriate parental supervision.
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser