Cosmo is a 3-year-old, neutered male, Beagle who is current on vaccinations. He is a typical outgoing and vocal Beagle boy! Cosmo is a happy, affectionate guy who would love to find an owner who has plenty of time to spend with him. He seems to do well at keeping his kennel clean when let out regularly however he does have accidents in his kennel overnight. He will need a consistent routine in his new home. We also encourage asking an adoption counselor about crate training to make life in his new home as successful as possible. Cosmo should do well in a home with other dogs given proper introductions. He would appreciate a home with respectful children at least 5 years old and up. He is currently overweight so he will needs a strict diet and a consistent exercise routine. Cosmo is ALL Beagle and loves to be outside taking in all the wonderful smells, he should be safely contained in a fenced area or be on a leash at all times so he doesn't decide to follow his nose!
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017