Chelsea is a 6-year-old, spayed female, Pit Bull Mix who is current on vaccinations.
A sweet and social butterfly! Chelsea is an adorable girl who LOVES attention. If you’re looking for a snuggly dog she’s is the girl for you!
She was housetrained in her previous home and she keeps her kennel clean here at the shelter so she should do well in her new home given a consistent routine.
Chelsea lived in a home with cats and did well, she should do fine in a home with other pets given proper introduction. She should be able to live in a home with children of any age given parental guidance and supervision.
Chelsea is an attentive and intelligent who already knows sit and shake! This beautiful girl would love to find a home with someone who has plenty of time to spend with her, she can’t wait to find her forever family!
Visit Chelsea or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Guard who dragged teen across floor gets bonus restored
- La Crosse Mayor, Shelby Town Board Chair present boundary agreement
- Volunteer organizes fundraiser for Onalaska Police Department's K-9 unit
- Olympic trainer helps teach gymnastics coaches
- Volunteers carve 500 pumpkins
- Wisconsin farmers help harvest corn after neighbor's death
- University of Minnesota starts sexual assault task force