Calvin is a 4-year-old, neutered male, Black and Tan Coonhound who is current on vaccinations.
How can you resist that adorable face and velvety soft ears?!
Calvin is an absolute sweetheart, who is waiting patiently for a hound loving family to call his own!
He did well with housetraining in his previous home after he settled in. He should do well given time to adjust and a consistent routine.
Calvin lived with another dog and did well, however he is reactive to some dogs through fences. A dog meet is recommended prior to adoption. He is very easygoing and social, he may do well with children of any age given parental supervision.
He is a typical hound who loves to explore and will follow his nose if given the chance! He did escape his fenced in yard in his previous home. This mischievous boy will need to be closely supervised or kept on a leash at all times.
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager
- 13 train cars derailed north of La Crescent Sunday
- Legislators to take comments on relaxing air pollution rules
- Some school performance reports called into question
- Democratic lawmakers tour Wisconsin juvenile prisons
- Wisconsin National Guard squadron welcomed home after landing in Volk Field
- Wisconsin school, district report cards issued for 2016-17
- Past SNL performers, staff sign statement supporting Franken
- Minn. turkeys seeking Thanksgiving pardon must strut stuff
- Community weighs in on improvement projects in La Crescent