Beau is a 4-year-old, neutered male, Plott Hound/Boxer Mix who is current on vaccinations. He is an outgoing, social, and energetic boy! Don’t let his size fool you, Beau thinks he’s a lap dog, he loves to snuggle up for attention. Beau keeps his kennel clean when let out on a regular basis, but he does have accidents over the long nights. He will need a consistent routine in his new home. He should do well in a home with other dogs given a proper introduction, especially since he loves to play. He would do best with children at least 8 years old and up because he does jump up when he’s excited. Beau’s ideal home would be with someone who will include him in plenty of outdoor activities. He is a happy go lucky kind of dog who soaks up all the love and attention he can get. This handsome guy will win you over in no time!
If you would like to help our wonderful friends while they are waiting to be adopted, the Coulee Region Humane Society is always looking for donations. These donations go a long way in making the stay more comfortable for our animal guests.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- Walker administration renews self-insurance push
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans