ONALASKA, Wis. - After the 'Mirror Image Dance Studio' in Little Chute, Wisconsin, closed abruptly this past April because of financial problems, hundreds of dancers were left with nothing to show for after a season of hard work. They'd paid for costumes they never got, classes they couldn't finish and a recital that would no longer happen.
But as you'll see in this week's "In Search of" report, a dance studio in our area got wind of the situation and has turned this sad story into an inspiring one.20466592
The Misty's crew will head to the Appleton Friday. Most of the dance instructors, 40 students, plus their parents are all going to help with organizing the recital which takes place this weekend.
This is another example of 'Our Community, Your Stories.' A viewer let us know this was happening at Misty's. If you think you have a good in search of idea, send Jennifer Livingston an email at jlivingston@wbtcom.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota