Zesty Grilled Tuna with Fresh Tomato Salsa
Prep Time: 10 min
Total: 1 hr 24 min
Servings Total: 4 servings
What you need:
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
3 Tbsp. dry white wine
1 env. GOOD SEASONS Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil, divided
4 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 Tbsp. chopped red onions
½ cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
4 tuna steaks (1 lb.)
Make Zesty Grilled Tuna with Fresh Tomato Salsa:
MIX first 4 ingredients until well blended. Stir in 1 Tbsp. basil. Mix 2 Tbsp. dressing mixture with remaining basil, tomatoes, onions and cheese; set aside. Pour remaining dressing mixture over tuna in shallow dish; turn to coat both sides. Cover; refrigerate 30 min. to 1 hour to marinate.
HEAT greased grill to medium-high heat. Remove tuna from marinade; discard marinade. Grill tuna 5 to 7 min. on each side or until tuna flakes easily with fork.
SERVE topped with tomato mixture.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
Substitute mahi mahi steaks for the tuna steaks.
Use Your Broiler
To cook tuna under the broiler instead of on the grill, place marimated tuna on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 5 to 7 min. on each side or until tuna flakes easily with fork.
-Good seasons Italian dressing mix
-Dry White Wine
Total fat 16 g
Saturated fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 450 mg
Carbohydrate 6 g
Dietary fiber 1 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 33 g
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore