Zesty Chicken & Orzo Skillet
Prep: 25 min
Total: 25 min
Servings: 4 servings
What you need:
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
½ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
1-1/2 cups water
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
Make Zesty Chicken & Orzo Skillet:
COOK chicken in 2 Tbsp. dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until each is browned on both sides. Remove from skillet; set aside.
ADD remaining dressing and all remaining ingredients except basil to skillet; mix well. Bring to boil on medium heat.
TOP with chicken; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 9 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), stirring after 5 min.
REMOVE from heat; let stand 5 min
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces before cooking.
-Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
-Zesty Italian Dressing
Total fat 10 g
Saturated fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 420 mg
Carbohydrate 43 g
Dietary fiber 7 g
Sugars 6 g
Protein 32 g
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser