Here's a look at What's for Dinner October 5, 2016:
Seared Green Peppercorn Salmon by Gundersen Health System
- 1 ¼ lb. salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. pre-minced garlic
- 1 tsp. green peppercorns
1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Lightly salt salmon filets, and add to pan. Cook until opaque (approx. 4-7 minutes), turning halfway through. Remove salmon from pan, and set aside.
2. Turn off heat on stovetop. Add lemon juice, butter, garlic and peppercorns and swirl in pan until butter is melted.
Recipe found at: Gundersen Health System
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.