Here's a look at What's for Dinner October 5, 2016:
Seared Green Peppercorn Salmon by Gundersen Health System
- 1 ¼ lb. salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. pre-minced garlic
- 1 tsp. green peppercorns
1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Lightly salt salmon filets, and add to pan. Cook until opaque (approx. 4-7 minutes), turning halfway through. Remove salmon from pan, and set aside.
2. Turn off heat on stovetop. Add lemon juice, butter, garlic and peppercorns and swirl in pan until butter is melted.
Recipe found at: Gundersen Health System
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather