Here's a look at What's for Dinner October 17, 2016:
Salmon Patties by Gundersen Health System
- 2-6 oz cans, salmon
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup Wheat Thins® (or seasoned breadcrumbs)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Sauté onions in 1 TBS olive oil until cooked through but not brown. Drain liquid from the salmon.
Combine salmon, sauteed onion, crushed Wheat Thins, eggs, salt, and pepper. Score mixture into six even sections and them form mixture into patties.
Melt butter and oil in a pan. Brown salmon patties on both sides (about 4-5 minutes per side).
Remove excess oil by placing patties on paper towel-covered plate.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature