Here's a look at What's for Dinner October 17, 2016:
Salmon Patties by Gundersen Health System
- 2-6 oz cans, salmon
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup Wheat Thins® (or seasoned breadcrumbs)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Sauté onions in 1 TBS olive oil until cooked through but not brown. Drain liquid from the salmon.
Combine salmon, sauteed onion, crushed Wheat Thins, eggs, salt, and pepper. Score mixture into six even sections and them form mixture into patties.
Melt butter and oil in a pan. Brown salmon patties on both sides (about 4-5 minutes per side).
Remove excess oil by placing patties on paper towel-covered plate.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US