Here's a look at What's for Dinner September 27, 2016:
Rib Eye Steak with Mushroom Sauce by Gundersen Health System
- 4 (4 oz.) lean rib eye steaks
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. fresh minced thyme
- ½ cup red wine
Preheat grill on medium high heat. Lightly coat grill with cooking spray. Grill steaks about 10 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
To make sauce, heat canola oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and thyme; sauté until tender. Carefully stir in red wine and bring to boil. Continue cooking and stirring for one minute. Top steak with mushroom sauce and serve immediately.
Recipe found at: Gundersen Health System
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death