Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole
Time Prep: 15 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Servings Total: 7 servings, 1 cup each
What You Need:
1 Lb. lean ground beef
2 green peppers, coarsely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1-1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia, divided
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
BROWN meat with peppers and garlic in large skillet; drain. Stir in rice, spaghetti sauce and 3/4 cup cheese.
SPOON into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
Total fat 13 g
Saturated fat 6 g
Cholesterol 55 mg
Sodium 600 mg
Carbohydrate 24 g
Dietary fiber 2 g
Sugars 6 g
Protein 21 g
Vitamin A 15 %DV
Vitamin C 35 %DV
20 %DV Iron
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests