- 24 cupcakes
- Chocolate frosting
- 24 Nutterbutter cookies
- 24 Double Stuffed Oreo cookies
- Large bag of candy corn
- 5 red Starbursts
- 24 yellow Nerds
- Candy Eyes or mini chocolate chips
- Cut each Starburst into 5 pieces. You can microwave them for about 5 seconds to make them easier to cut. Roll each piece into a long rope for the waddle. Place onto the Nutterbutter.
- Place yellow Nerd on the Starburst for the beak.
- Take a toothpick, dip into the frosting to use as glue to attach the eyes. Place eyes on Nutterbutter.
- Take 4 – 5 pieces of candy corn and place into the Oreo for the feathers.
- Frost cupcakes.
Place the finished Nutterbutter and Oreo onto the frosted cupcake for the finished turkey. You may have to push the cookies down a bit for them to stay.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers