Tilapia with Tomatoes, Black Beans & Corn
Makes 4 servings
Equipment you will need: skillet, can opener, strainer, wooden spoon
Do right away when you get home: gather equipment and set needed items out on the counter; action step 1
3 ears fresh corn
1. Cut kernels from cobs, set aside.
1 ½ Tbsp. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2. In medium skillet, heat oil to over medium heat add garlic and sauté until tender.
2 (16 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
1 cup dry white wine
½ (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
4 tilapia fillets
3. Add tomatoes, wine, beans and corn to skillet. When the sauce is hot, place fillets on top; spoon some of the tomato mixture over the fish. Cover, and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. If the sauce begins to dry out, add additional 1/4 cup white wine.
Lettuce and salad dressing
4. Meanwhile, wash lettuce and tear leaves into a bowl. Cook rice according to package directions. Serve with fish.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract