Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burgers
Makes 4 servings
Equipment you will need: grill, mixing bowls, pastry brush
Do right away when you get home: Preheat grill; gather equipment and set needed items out on the counter
¼ cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze, divided 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple slices, drained, reserve ¼ cup juice
1. Open can of pineapple slices, drain ¼ cup juice into a small bowl, leaving fruit in the can. Discard remaining juice. Add ¼ cup Teriyaki baste to bowl. Mix well, set aside.
1 lb ground turkey or chicken 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger ¼ cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
2. In separate bowl, combine turkey, ginger, bread crumbs and 2 Tbs. of mixture above. Mix well and form into 4 patties. On pre-heated grill, cook burgers, brushing with the mixture from previous step until desired doneness is reached.
3. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until golden brown.
4 whole grain hamburger buns 4 slices cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
4. To serve: place patty on bun, layer with cheese and pineapple slice.
5. Wash lettuce; tear leaves into large bowl. Chop cucumber and tomato add to bowl. Serve with dressing of choice.
6. Cut apple slices. Serve immediately with burgers and salad.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking