Teriyaki Pineapple Turkey Burgers
Makes 4 servings
Equipment you will need: grill, mixing bowls, pastry brush
Do right away when you get home: Preheat grill; gather equipment and set needed items out on the counter
¼ cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze, divided 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple slices, drained, reserve ¼ cup juice
1. Open can of pineapple slices, drain ¼ cup juice into a small bowl, leaving fruit in the can. Discard remaining juice. Add ¼ cup Teriyaki baste to bowl. Mix well, set aside.
1 lb ground turkey or chicken 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger ¼ cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
2. In separate bowl, combine turkey, ginger, bread crumbs and 2 Tbs. of mixture above. Mix well and form into 4 patties. On pre-heated grill, cook burgers, brushing with the mixture from previous step until desired doneness is reached.
3. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until golden brown.
4 whole grain hamburger buns 4 slices cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
4. To serve: place patty on bun, layer with cheese and pineapple slice.
5. Wash lettuce; tear leaves into large bowl. Chop cucumber and tomato add to bowl. Serve with dressing of choice.
6. Cut apple slices. Serve immediately with burgers and salad.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race