Teriyaki Pork and Rice
Makes 6 servings
Equipment you will need: large nonstick skillet, cutting board/knife
Do right away when you get home: gather ingredients and equipment
2 cloves garlic
2 tsp. cooking oil
¾ lb. of pork loin
1. Mince garlic and set aside. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on high heat. Add pork and minced garlic. Cook and stir 5 to 10 minutes.
2 cups water
½ cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
2 cups uncooked minute brown rice
2. Add 2 cups water and teriyaki sauce; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in rice. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes.
14-16 oz. package frozen stir-fry vegetables
3. Stir in frozen vegetables. Heat until vegetables are hot, about 5 minutes.
4. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies