Apple-Mustard Stuffed Pork Chops:
Prep Time: 30 min
Total: 1 hr 5 min
Servings Total: 4 servings, 1 pork chop each
What you need:
4 boneless pork chops, 1-1/2 inches thick
1/2 cup chopped apple
10 RITZ Crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
1/4 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
3 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard, divided
2 Tbsp. raisins
Make Apple-Mustard Stuffed Pork Chops:
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Make pocket in each chop by carefully making a horizontal cut in 1 side of each chop, being careful to not cut all the way through chop to opposite side. Set aside.
MIX apple, cracker crumbs, pecans, 2 Tbsp. of the mustard and the raisins until well blended. Spoon evenly into pockets in chops. Press cut sides together to seal pockets; secure with toothpicks.
GRILL chops 30 to 35 min. or until chops are cooked through, turning over after 15 min. and brushing with the remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard.
-Boneless pork chops
Total fat: 12g
Saturated fat: 2g
Sodium: 48 mg
Dietary fiber: 2g
Vitamin A: 0 % DV
Vitamin C: 0 % DV
Calcium: 4 % DV
Iron: 8 % DV
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.