Nutter Butter Snowmen
· 25 Nutter Butter cookies
· 1 pound of white candy coating – I've been using Candi Quick lately and love the taste and ease of this brand. Can be found in the baking aisle near the chocolate chips.
· Black pearls – for eyes and mouth
· Orange sunflower seeds or tic tacks – for nose
· Black Edible Pen – to draw on mouth (optional)
· Licorice of various colors
· Sparkle Gel – various colors for hats or other accessories
· M&Ms – for ear muffs18135530
1. Melt your candy coating according to package directions.
2. Dip cookies in candy coating and tap off excess. Place on a nonstick mat or parchment paper.
3. While candy coating is still wet, place in eyes, nose and mouth (optional if you use the black pearls for mouth).
4. Let the cookies set for about 20 minutes.
5. Cut licorice in half with a scissors. Tie around the snowman's neck for a scarf.
6. Draw on the mouth with the Edible Pen once the candy coating has set completely.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks