Nutter Butter Snowmen
· 25 Nutter Butter cookies
· 1 pound of white candy coating – I've been using Candi Quick lately and love the taste and ease of this brand. Can be found in the baking aisle near the chocolate chips.
· Black pearls – for eyes and mouth
· Orange sunflower seeds or tic tacks – for nose
· Black Edible Pen – to draw on mouth (optional)
· Licorice of various colors
· Sparkle Gel – various colors for hats or other accessories
· M&Ms – for ear muffs18135530
1. Melt your candy coating according to package directions.
2. Dip cookies in candy coating and tap off excess. Place on a nonstick mat or parchment paper.
3. While candy coating is still wet, place in eyes, nose and mouth (optional if you use the black pearls for mouth).
4. Let the cookies set for about 20 minutes.
5. Cut licorice in half with a scissors. Tie around the snowman's neck for a scarf.
6. Draw on the mouth with the Edible Pen once the candy coating has set completely.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.