Slow-Cooker Vegetable Lasagna
Time Prep: 20 minutes
Total: 4 hours20 minutes
Servings Total: 8 servings
What You Need:
1 Tbsp. oil
1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
2 red peppers, coarsely chopped
1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 container (15 oz.) Polly-o Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
1 Pkg. (8 oz.)Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia, divided
1/4 cupKraft Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
6 whole wheat lasagna noodles, uncooked
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms and peppers; cook and stir 3 min. Remove from heat. Add spinach; stir until wilted. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
MIX ricotta, 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan and egg until blended.
SPOON 1-1/2 cups sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and ricotta mixture. Cover with 2 cups sauce. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), ricotta mixture and sauce. Cover with lid.
COOK on low 4 to 5 hours (or on high 2 to 3 hours) or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted.
Polly-o Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
Whole wheat lasagna noodles
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- Walker signs bill allowing minors at music festivals
- Minnesota lawmaker aims to make it harder to avoid vaccines
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter