Time Prep: 20 minutes
Total: 4 hours 20 minutes
Servings Total: 8 servings
What You Need:
1lb. ground beef
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
1pkg. (7 oz.) KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
1/4cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
2Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
6lasagna noodles, uncooked
BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, egg and parsley.
SPOON 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
COOK on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.
Total fat: 21 g
Saturated fat: 10 g
Cholesterol: 95 mg
Sodium: 680 mg
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Dietary fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 7 g
Protein: 29 g
Vitamin A: 20 %DV
Vitamin C: 15 %DV
Calcium: 60 %DV
Iron: 15 %DV
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.